Brownville Fruit Orchards
Photo made in 1925. Mr. T. W. Patten standing in the midst of newly planted peach trees. Mr. Patten managed the farm for several years. It consisted of apple and peach trees in addition to blueberry bushes. The farm supported two canneries but was allowed to suffer from lack of care in later years. By the 1950's, little was left.
Note: See Brownville Houses for location of orchards.